Friday, October 10, 2008

Pretzel Hugs


Okay so I totally stole this from Becky Higgins, whatever. They are so good and easy to make I claim them as my own. This is an easy way to involve the children so they feel like they really helped out.

What you need:

1 bag pretzels, waffle style (I use Snyder's)

1 bag plain M & M's

1 bag Hugs

1 bag Rolo's (I have used Hershey's kisses w/caramel, they work fine but the caramel doesn't set up and they are a sticky mess)

Place pretzels on baking sheet. Place hugs or rolos on top of pretzel. Bake at 200' for about 8 minutes. Remove and immediatley place two m&m's on top of each pretzel. Eat a few right off the pan. Let set up before handling (it will take quite a while). I put mine in the fridge for about an hour then set them on the counter and grab one everytime I walk by. They work great for any time of year, especially with the holiday themed M&M's.

No comments: